- Have a special date with your little ones at Create Playdate on February 12. We’ll take inspiration from Treasures of British Art: The Berger Collection to make moveable horses and practice posing for portraits.
- While you’re here, check out our Create-n-Takes on levels 2 and 3. Play with light and shadow by creating your own shadow puppet or make a “stained glass window” to take home.
- Join us on February 8 for Foxy and Shmoxy: Fox Detectives. Pick up a letter from the Fox Box in the atrium to find our wacky art detectives in the galleries. Catch a show at 10:30 am or 11:30 am.
- Don’t forget to visit the Paint Studio to try your hand at different painting techniques. Make a special piece of art to create a unique valentine for the loves in your life.
- And much more! There’s always fun things for the whole family to see and do at the museum. General admission is free for members and youth 18 and younger.
Please note the Denver Art Museum is open today (February 7).