ASK is closely monitoring reports on the status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. While we are currently maintaining our programming, please be aware that cancellations may occur based on recommendations from authorities, our own internal discussions and/or decisions by participating artists. If you have purchased advanced tickets to a performance cancelled due to Coronavirus and we are unable to find a suitable “make-up” date, you will be refunded your ticket price.
In the meantime, ASK is taking the following steps:
- Sanitizing bathrooms and doors on a frequent basis
- Asking any and all artists, students, performers, attendees and staff to
- Wash their hands regularly
- Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Practice social distancing by not shaking hands or hugging when greeting people
- Remain home if you
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms,
- have traveled to an affected area,
- have come into contact with someone who has tested positive, or
- have a compromised immune system.
We do not feel there is any reason to panic. We want to stress that the best course of action is to reduce transmission as much as possible so there is capacity to treat those that do come down with the disease.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 845.338.0333.